The idea for this website came to me while trying to find the right shoes for my super cool son. 🙂
Frustrated with inability to find quality, affordable and comfortable footwear for his little feet, I was determined to find a solution. Thus began the development of kidsworldshoes project.
The website will be updated with new products and I hope here you will find here everything you need to know about buying the right pair for your little one.
Your comments are more than welcome. Please send your ideas and suggestions to email@example.com.
Kids Shoes Tips & Tricks
- Choose shoes with a lace, strap or Velcro fastening. Avoid backless or slip-on shoes
- Shoes should be comfortable from the start. If new shoes need to be “broken in,” it means either they were not properly properly fitted for your child’s foot. Allow at least one finger’s width from the end of the longest toe to the tip of the shoe or ½ to ¾ inch extra.
- Look for shoes made from breathable materials, such as canvas, suede or leather as they help absorb sweat and keep the child’s feet cooler and dryer.
- The shoe must be lightweight, flexible and soft to allow the child to walk comfortably.
- Look for a pattern or textured sole, as this will provide traction and prevent children from slipping. Soles should be sturdy and thick enough to protect the feet from pain and injury.
- For new walkers, soft soled, non slip shoes are best.